Monday, May 25, 2009
Check it out! I got squeak toys, a frisbee, chewies, a kitty kat toy, and a very special new hat!!
I also got this really great tote bag so I can take my new things anywhere I want to go!! Checkers just thinks of everything!
If you'd like to play this Paw It Forward game, just read the rules below then leave me a comment to let me know you want to play. Go to my profile page to find my email, then send me your home address.
"The exchange focuses on doing an act of kindness without expecting anything in return other than that the recipient will, in their turn, pass the kindness along and 'paw it forward' in their own way. This is how it works...we are going to agree to send something fun, inspiring or uplifting to the first 3 blog owners who post a comment on this entry. In turn you will then post about this on your blog, link to us, then send something to the first three people who sign up to play along through your blog. There are no cost restraints, BUT don't go crazy! The little something you send can be something you made, bought, were given or found. No biggie, just a gift that will make the person smile. Maybe something unique from where you live? And, remember that kindness doesn't have to involve money; there are untold ways to help others every single day, everywhere you go - just look around." SO PAW IT FORWARD...
Monday, May 18, 2009
Friday, May 15, 2009
Second, I received this "One Lovely Blog Award" from The TN Bull Terrors. This award says....
1) Accept the award, post it on your blog together with the name of the person who has granted the award, and his or her blog link.
2) Pass the award on up to 15 other blogs that you've newly discovered. Remember to contact the bloggers to let them know they have been chosen for this award.
And third, I received "The Pawsome Blog Award" from my good friend Vodka. This award is presented to those dog bloggers out there who know the meaning of GREATNESS. Their blogs are consistently interesting, funny, or informative. Their KINDNESS is extended to others without expectation of its return, and their FRIENDSHIP inspires others to do EXTRAORDINARY things. These are the blogs you can’t wait to read everyday. In short, they are AWE-INSPIRING, full of wonder, and simply PAWsome! Pass this award on to 4 others who you feel exemplify a “Paw”some Blog, and leave a note saying why you think they deserve the Pawsome Award!”
Vodka also passed along to me the "One Lovely Blog Award" as well as the "Proximity Award." Thank you Vodka! And, thanks to Tuffy and The TN Bull Terrors who have passed these along to me. I know that most of my friends already have these awards, so I would like to pass all these awards along to any of my followers who might be missing one. Thanks everyone, you're "paw"some!!!
Monday, May 11, 2009
Thursday, May 7, 2009
Tuesday, May 5, 2009
Friday, May 1, 2009
For this award, I'm supposed to list my 7 favorite things. Here goes...
1) There's nothing like opening a new can of tennis balls. The fuzz is just heavenly.
2) Going to the pet store and watching the chameleons change color.
3) Having my morning ration of Cheerios every day.
4) Running through the agility tunnel over and over and over and.....
5) Going out in the rain and bouncing my tennis balls in the puddles.
6) Getting dressed up for a new photo shoot.
7) Being with my little cousin Aimee. She's so cute. (Shhhhhh, don't tell anybody.)
And now, I'd like to thank my new friends Pu and Sara for sending me my name in Chinese. The translation that they made was based on my French name, Brind'Amour, which means "A little bit of love." Tim Tim Oi, in Chinese, stands for: Tim = drop of, and Oi = Love.Thanks Pu and Sara!!