For this award, I'm supposed to list my 7 favorite things. Here goes...
1) There's nothing like opening a new can of tennis balls. The fuzz is just heavenly.
2) Going to the pet store and watching the chameleons change color.
3) Having my morning ration of Cheerios every day.
4) Running through the agility tunnel over and over and over and.....
5) Going out in the rain and bouncing my tennis balls in the puddles.
6) Getting dressed up for a new photo shoot.
7) Being with my little cousin Aimee. She's so cute. (Shhhhhh, don't tell anybody.)
And now, I'd like to thank my new friends Pu and Sara for sending me my name in Chinese. The translation that they made was based on my French name, Brind'Amour, which means "A little bit of love." Tim Tim Oi, in Chinese, stands for: Tim = drop of, and Oi = Love.Thanks Pu and Sara!!