Sunday, November 16, 2008

Practice Makes Perfect

Okay, so Orielle wasn’t exactly pleased I took a picture of her ironing in her house dress and curlers. So I figured I’d take her out for the day to, you know, make up a little bit for the ironing debacle. I’ve been target practicing lately, and since it was such a nice day out, I invited her to come along. At first, she wasn’t all that keen on going until I mentioned that there would be food there. She quickly changed her tune. Little did she know that she would become more a part of it than she realized, and that the food I mentioned would end up on her head!
Gosh, I'm good!!!

This has been a reenactment. Do not try this at home without a parent or legal guardian present.

4 comments:

shannicat said...

Brinny~

You are SO BAD!!! And we can't believe Orielle FELL FOR IT!!! Our Dad, Keith, will be SO proud of you for practicing your archery skills, since he IS a hunter! If we were you, we'd suggest you go hunt some dinner and cook that girl a 10 course meal!!! You have ALOT of making up to do!

The Kitties

Anonymous said...

Hi Brinny..........it's Louie

I think mama uped you one! She knew all the time what she was doing.Look how beautiful she looks....she just might steal the spot light!Plus... I bet that apple was tasty!

Love Louie

twoperfectdogs said...

Brinny,
My dad took me hunting. I figured he needed advice so instead of running around looking for birds I stuck by his side. There were two crazy Pointers that made me tired just watching them. Anyway, you gave me a good idea for a game to play with Fanny and Seamus. Do you think I can get them to not eat the apple in their mouths?
Mr. Bigley

Le Nanny said...

Hey Brin!
With all that keen skill with the Archery, I would have thought you were a Sagittarian, the Archer.....but I know better!
And Ori makes such a cute Williama Tell.
Think ahead for next Halloween