Sunday, September 14, 2008

What Does it "Matter"?

Listen to this…. It says here that scientists set up this gigantic lab in Switzerland that contains the world’s most powerful particle collider buried inside a 17 mile circular tunnel. WHAT?!!! Let me get this straight. They are spending billions and billions of dollars on equipment and cameras just to see subatomic particles whiz around a tunnel until they collide like bumper cars. WHY?!!! It seems that the purpose of the experiment is to search for other dimensions, dark matter, and antimatter. Hmmm… Don’t the Swiss have better things to do? I mean, aren’t they busy enough making Swiss steak and Swiss cheese, climbing the Swiss Alps, sharpening their Swiss army knives, calibrating their Swiss army watches, and most importantly, putting those tiny little marshmallows in those little packets of Swiss Miss hot chocolate? Those Swiss are sure busy people! Maybe I need to conduct a few subatomic experiments of my own…....

3 comments:

shannicat said...

Wow Brin! Yer really a smart guy under all that fur! Subatomic missions? What the hell are those? The closest thing to a "sub" anything I can come close to is a sub sandwich! (I know this for a FACT, cuz my human mom always shares hers with me!) One other thing those Swiss are busy with is, the Swiss Colony catalog. (I always hope mom buys some sort of food product from it around the holidays!!!) Well, good luck on your mission and keep using your noodle....hey! Did someone say Noodle?!? I LOVE NOODLES...

Your Feline Cousin(?),
Scooter

Anonymous said...

Hi Brinny.....it's Louie

HUH??????You are just way to smart for me Brin! But you know I am only 2!I do however know some about the swiss.Love the marshmellows...my human mom says I look like a marshmellow after my baths and I know it makes her hug and squeeze me a lot!Yep....love the marshmellows.....
lOVE lOUIE

Le Nanny said...

Oh Brin!
I see your Brawn has turned into Brain, or shall i say a far more advanced brain........time for your official "Einstein" haircut to come out!
Are the Swiss responsible for Swhisky too?